You already use your phone for so much: checking email, playing games, reading news…oh, and calling people too. Why not add payments to the list?
Forget the frustration of counting change or shuffling through countless cards. Simply pull out your phone (the one that was in your hands already), hold it to the reader, and get on with your day! Not only is Apple Pay quick, it’s secure — the clerk never even sees your debit card number. Enjoy an easier way to pay — download the app today!
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Easily setup payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device
Setup Is Simple
- To add a First Federal debit card, enter your card information into Wallet, a native app found on your home screen.
- If your First Federal debit card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just enter the security code when you enroll in Apple Pay.
Payments Are a Snap
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating that your payment was accepted.
Your Privacy Is Protected
When you use Apple Pay, your First Federal card number is not stored on your phone or given to the merchant. Instead, a unique device account number, along with a transaction-specific security code, is used to process your payment. Paying with Apple Pay is always private because the cashier never sees your name, card numbers, or security code.
To learn more about Apple Pay, visit apple.com/apple-pay/