Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Cards and flowers are nice gestures, but we think you can do better. Show your employees how much you care by adding health savings accounts to your company’s benefits package.
Interest above standard savings combined with tax advantages* make medical expenses more affordable — removing financial stress from the recovery process. Boost morale even more with tax-deductible employer contributions*. All this good won’t go unnoticed. See for yourself.
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Make tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more*
- Accessibility to funds**
- Additional personal contributions may be made, tax-free
- Unused funds remain in account
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by FDIC
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Provide great benefit to employees
- Helps retain and attract good employees
- Contributions are tax deductible*
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Little administrative burden
For more information about HSAs, please review our HSA FAQ. If you have any additional questions, please contact your tax advisor.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements
*When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax adviser. Qualified expenses include most medical care and services, dental and vision care, weight loss programs, some over the counter medications, mileage, and more.
**You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty tax.