First Fed Plus Savings
Build Your Savings Automatically with High Dividends
It can be easy to forget to save. It can be hard to find money to spare. But with First Fed Plus Savings, you can save money every month — without pinching pennies.
Just link free First Fed Cash to First Fed Plus Savings. When you qualify for rewards on your checking, you earn high interest in both checking and savings accounts to boost your balance. We even made it easy to open an account — open yours today!
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free First Fed Cash checking
- 0.71% APY* on entire balance
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met on First Fed Cash
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- $1 minimum deposit to open
It’s Easy to Earn Rewards
Qualifying for your First Fed Cash or rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest First Fed Plus Savings rate, too. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your First Fed Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least one direct deposit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 signature-based debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your First Fed accounts are still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base dividend rate on First Fed Plus Savings. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
For account information, click on the Truth in Savings disclosure link below: