Work Hours: Variable Hours, Monday thru Saturday
The primary focus of this position is to coordinate branch operations related to customer service. The Teller Supervisor supervises the teller staff and trains/coaches to achieve desired results in product knowledge, referrals and superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs teller duties on a daily basis.
- Assists in the supervision of the office and ensures proper functioning of day-to-day operations, including opening and closing office procedures, daily vault duties, control of cash levels and maintaining an adequate supply of inventory (negotiable instruments, forms and other supplies).
- Directly handles administrative aspects of the office, including but not limited to, completion of various audits, monitoring of control accounts, management of cash items and control of teller overages/shortages.
- Ensures that all customer service functions are performed in compliance with bank policy, procedures, security and audit guidelines.
- Sets priorities, directs and delegates responsibilities to staff.
- Performs or oversees daily vault settlement, ATM balancing and night deposit controls.
- Makes discretionary decisions to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Owns customer problems until resolution by providing research, solutions and follow up if needed.
- Evaluates teller staff job performance on a continual basis, providing coaching and guidance as needed.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in decision making, abiding appropriately to bank policy, guidelines and procedures. Leads by example.
- Provides continuous education of bank policies and procedures to staff, and ensures that policy is adhered to.
- Represents the bank in business development and community activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned and directed by management, potentially opening new accounts as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability, flexibility and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to make good, sound decisions on a regular basis.
- Extensive knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to conduct performance evaluations on teller staff, including new hires and current staff.
- Ability to develop staff schedule
- Ability to lead by example and present a professional image.
- Ability to establish oneself as a leader, not only perform in a leadership role, but to also be recognized by others as a leader. Work in a team environment, interacting well and in a positive manner with others.
Send Us Your Resume
You can mail your resume to:
First Federal Community Bank
Attn: Human Resources
321 N. Wooster Ave.
PO Box 38
Dover, OH 44622
Or send via email to:
First Federal Community Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer.